Friday, January 19, 2007

Who's On First? The Gay Edition




Once upon a time on the set of Grey's Anatomy...

Isaiah Washington: I'm sick of that faggot being late

T.R. Knight: HEY! Watch who you're calling a faggot

IW: I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to call you a faggot. Let's act like it never happened.

TRK: OK cool. Just don't say faggot anymore

IW: I won't say faggot anymore

TRK: You just said it again!

IW: Said what?

TRK: You said faggot! I asked you to stop saying faggot!

IW: I didn't call you a faggot that time

TRK: You just said it again man. Can you please stop saying faggot?

IW: I just told you I won't say faggot anymore. what do you want from me?

TRK: YOU JUST SAID IT AGAIN! What's your problem man?

IW: You faggots are crazy.

TRK: I'm telling Izzy or whatever her name is

(in walks Izzy looking EXACTLY like every doctor I've ever had)




Izzy: Did you call him a faggot?

IW: yes I did call him a faggot but I apologized and we promised to act like it never happened

izzy: So why did you call him a faggot again?

IW: I didn't call him a faggot!

Izzy: You just did it again!

TRK: I'm telling Ellen Degeneres and Rosie O'Donnell. They'll teach you not to call faggots faggots

(on the Ellen Show)

Ellen: Did Isaiah Washington call you a faggot?

TRK: Yes he did call me a faggot. Everybody heard it.

Ellen: So he called you faggot, which is an awful and disgusting word! I know because Rosie told me so.

TRK: Yes he called me that awful and disgusting word, faggot

Ellen: Shame on him

TRK: I know...



Get my point?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.O
I am reading your blog and I like it......Mom

Anonymous said...

D, this shyt had me rollin in tears...you are wild as hell.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.